“I am tired or not motivated.”
This is why 73% of my community can not access their (mental) potential to make things happen.
I am not surprised by my survey results. Why?
Most of us are challenged to run new habits because:
- We have too much “on our plate” as e.g. a founder, entrepreneur, team lead, parent, or spouse. Or all of them at once!
- We feel overwhelmed by constant stress and other negative emotions like fear, anger, shame, guilt or insecurity.
- We take too little breaks, and lack the 7 kinds of rest and sleep.
But all of these reasons are not the true ones why you and I get stuck!
The bottle-neck is your mental self-sabotage driven by e.g. the Hyper-Achiever, Restless, Controller, Hyper-Rational, or Avoider in you.
- That’s why 4 out of 5 people in e.g. your team are not mentally fit.
- That’s why they can not use their true mental potential.
- That’s why e.g. your team is unable to take a challenge as an opportunity, and turn stress or fear into curiosity and action.
How can I help?