Hear, hear! A powerful message by Denzel Washington. It reminded me of this…
For years I thought “It’s me why on occasions I can not connect to people.”
- I felt uncomfortable when people didn’t open up, enabling a flow in our conversation.
- My body tensed as I blamed myself for causing this situation.
- My mind was buzzing, worrying about a mistake I could have made or how to fix it.
Today, I know that…
- my (mostly) positive spirit irritated “the demons of the people” I engaged with.
- the Pleaser saboteur in me wants people around me to always feel good, putting myself last.
- if I feel any emotional pain, I need to STOP it and shift into a neutral or positive mind.
How about you? Are you the one that irritates? Or the one who gets irritated?
Either way, let’s act upon it!
Tell me how I could help you!
Email me to hi[at]evagruber[dot]org.